It is 11:45 Wednesday night. It is raining and the temperatures are falling. Him is already to go ... for the most part when he needs to ... snow/salt ... all that. Felicia is really funny ... she went to the store and got things before the storm hits ... she called to see if I needed anything ... I took SO much advantage of that ... now I don't have to go buy toilet paper! Ha!
I am listing on ebay again. I am going crazy around my house trying to find things to sell. Two of the things I've listed this evening are bid on already ... each for $9.99 as the starting bid! I'm soooo excited about that!
Now ... if all the other crazy stuff will sell too ... that'd be awesome! I'm thinking of selling several items that will be hard to let go of ... but profitable. Oh the agony.
I wrapped the kids Christmas presents tonight. Yes, it's still November. I know I know ... but I'm not completely done ... I realized I have more for Keenan than the girls and Koel. I have to be careful ... it's all about fairness in this house. Ay-yi-yi.
We got a bargain at the thrift store today ... a TV for the van. It is an 11" Tv/VCR combo. It's great! And Keenan will be able to play playstation, and through the playstation we can watch DVDs ... we also have a thingy that will ipod the sound through the speakers of the van. Cool. I don't understand, but I know it works. That's all I need to know.
So, it was really wierd tonight for the kids to be playing outside in shorts and t-shirts on the eve of a big winter storm. Wierd. But cool. The weather changes quickly around here.
I haven't had ice cream in a long time ... weeks in fact. I miss it.
Why are men so dense? It's a question for the ages. I don't get it ... maybe I'm not supposed to ...
I'm very random tonight.
Why is it the thing I most desire in marriage is the thing I don't have.
Is that true with all marriages? I really wonder sometimes.
There is always something lacking in relationships. Is that true? Or is it just me in an unfortunate circumstance?
I know I know .... GOD is the thing that is lacking. But I desire intimacy with my spouse. What is there to do when Him doesn't get that? Him thinks we communicate better than other couples ... Ha. Here's how that's accomplished .... I bite my tongue, check my emotions, and occasionally I blow. That's what I do. Now I need to PRAY ... PRAY ... PRAY.
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference. "
To quote a great 'theologian' .... "SERENITY NOW!!!" But I'm not making a demand, just being funny and yet at the same time pleading for serenity. Humor in seriousness. That's me.
The sink is still not fixed. Serenity Now!
The front porch is still not completed. Serenity Now!
I better not get started, that list could really grow.
Him has a blog now ... let's see if he uses it ... http://idiocrasy.blogspot.com. That's my Kyle. And boy isn't he ALL mine!
I really should go to bed, but sometimes Blogging feels like such a friend. Wow ... I really need to pick up the phone once in a while.
Bed time for sure!
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment