Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Ah .... I feel more relief today than I can begin to make anyone understand.

Least of all .... the sink is fixed. We spent the evening yesterday trying to snake it from under the sink, from the roof stack, from the basement stack ... nothing was working .... it was soooo sad. Kyle finally got on the roof and started just ramming the garden hose down the stack ... IT WORKED! It moved the spahgetti clog! All is back to working order .... I can breathe.

AND ... some will understand this .... not all ... and that's okay ...

Karen and I had a nice talk on the phone yesterday. She isn't angry at me anymore. She understands why I did what I did. They have gotten themselves into a program. 90 days. Wow. She said for their sake they have to break off our relationship as well as several others. NO problem I said. I understand. She said but please let's say Hi in the front yard. No problem again.

This call came on the heels of ....

At 7:45 a.m. my doorbell rang ... it was Jeanne ... Marty's Mom. We talked for 45 minutes.

After I got home from taking the kids to school, my phone rang. It was Mary ... Karen's Mom. We talked for 36 minutes.

Wow ... both moms contacting me in a matter of two hours. It was good. Very good.

Then I talked to Aaron two seperate times.

I was exhausted by 10:30 a.m.

I also had a few other pertinent phone calls in there ... on the phone ALL day!

Karen called after talking to her Mom ... her mom told I said that I loved her ... that if she seeks what she needs, she has a friend here. It was good.

What a day. EMOTIONAL.

On so many levels.

The relief comes at a HIGH level. Relief flooding my soul ... a year ... two years of turmoil .... released today. Thank you JESUS!

I was able to tell Karen too ... if help was really going to be ... it would have to be with GOD involved!

Oh how I pray for them. For Marty and Karen. God speed them on as they do what they need to do!

Kyle is released.

Hallelujah!

Hmmmm ... wonder what can happen today? Cleaning hopefully. AND ... Tom Plog said SLCC has a deal worked out with UMSL for education issues .... I'm trying to get ahold of Kendall Brune from SLCC to discuss it ... to know who to talk to at UMSL ... theoretically it would take less time to do what I want to do there than at Lindenwood ... where by the by I am completely enrolled now at NO cost to me! I do have to get my books though! I can't forget that! That'd be tragic would it not!

I also HAVE to get a power of attorney paper filed with the state, so they can talk to me concerning business tax information. Argh ... the frustration of it all!j

Here's what I know today ...

God is bigger than the boogie man!

That Veggie philosophy has been in my head all week, I have to say it. I had to announce it from my head! I've been fighting getting my encouragement from a children's show about vegetables .... but here it is ....

GOD IS BIGGER THAN THE BOOGIE MAN!
HE'S BIGGER THAN GODZILLA OR THE MONSTERS ON TV ...
GOD IS BIGGER THAN THE BOOGIE MAN ...
AND HE'S WATCHING OUT FOR YOU AND ME!
ARE YOU FRIGHTENED, NO NOT REALLY ...
ARE YOU WORRIED ... NOT A BIT ...
I KNOW WHATEVER'S GOING TO HAPPEN THAT GOD CAN HANDLE IT!
"I'M SORRY THAT I SCARED YOU WHEN YOU SAY ME ON TV" ...
THAT'S OKAY, CAUSE NOW I KNOW THAT GOD IS TAKING CARE OF ME!

I know whatever's going to happen that GOD can handle it!

Amen.

No comments: