Today I am ready for the week. I have come to really be faced with the fact that I CAN'T do it. I can't perform my daily life without first acknowledging my Lord and Savior as in control of my life.
Today Lord, I give you my burdens. I lay down my struggles. I can not face them alone. I have tried for so long.
I truly desire your peace and joy in the midst of my struggles.
I give you my responses, my judgements, my fear, my anger. I give it to you.
Thank you!!!!!!
Tonight is Biker Bible Study .... I am glad. I really enjoy it. The lady's from Have Bible are so real. They are inspiring to me. I think on some level they don't know how to be fake. It's nice.
It's time to put coats on kids. We are all going to take the ride to school today. Kyle left for work already. Today is a big job. I know he's glad. I'm glad too. The year is back in the swing. February has been rough financially. Still it, but it's okay. We will be fine, because GOD will provide. I know it. I will not fear.
No comments:
Post a Comment