Here I go again ... it's been a while since I wrote ... and I've missed so many funny things! Now, I'm at a loss for the memories to write down .... that makes me sad. I want to remember the funny things my kids say and do. Today is a new day ... well, it's almost tomorrow ...and that will be a new day. A new day to blog. A new day to keep touch with the future ... by writing down my present and past.
Musings today ...
Megan and Chris are at St. John's ... Maddie will be born tonight or tomorrow! Megan has had her epideral already ... yeah for her! I told her to just ENJOY it! And to have Chris get her whatever she wants to eat when this is all over for her tonight! She laughed. I'm so happy that Dr. Branson is her doctor too!
Dr. Branson and Dr. Hermann split. I wonder what is really going on there. Tonya had a few bits of information for me ... but not anything conclusive. Hmmm....
Natalie and Robert are upstairs talking. I like him for her so much. Kyle is at Mena's and Kimbra is at Kent's with her parents. My children are all asleep ... as should I be. But ... I figured blogging might be a good activity before bed.
Kent's surgery is in the morning. I pray it all goes well ... I believe they will be taking out part of his colon. Yikes.
There are four pregnant women at my small church .... and I'm not one of them! That is a happy exclamation! I snickered when I realized three of them were sitting in the same row today ... he,he. I was on the complete other side of the room!
We went to Paigey's swim meet today. What fun! We cheered and cheered. She did so well ... she came very close to getting first place in the 100M something. I was so proud of her! I know she was so happy that we were all there ... it was all over her face. That makes me happy.
I begin to watch Skyler tomorrow. I must confess I'm not thrilled. I'm glad to make the extra money ... but Sky is so spoiled. I love Felicia, but that baby is spoiled. She gets what she wants and she gets held all the time. Both of those things will not happen here tomorrow. She has a rude awakening coming. I sort of feel sad for her .... but then again ... not so much .... I pray for strength to stand the screaming and to be stronger willed than her. She has to learn and know she is loved all at the same time.
Ah ... I'm getting sleepy ... I guess the thought of Sky makes me tired.
Sleep ...........
Sunday, April 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment