Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Yes, it is August 17, 2005.

School has started and that means that I have three children in school. Keenan is in 4th grade, Kennedy is in 3rd grade and Kadi has begun Kindergarten. Wow. Hard to believe.

Koel is nearing three. Time flies.

We've had an interesting last few days ... we had a large storm roll through the area on Saturday afternoon. It knocked some 200,000 homes out of power ... our included. We just got our power turned back on YESTERDAY ... Tuesday! 4 days of living in the 1800s. It was craziness. For the most part we weathered it very well. Lots of candles and a small generator for 2 hours of TV here and there. Good times.

I just heard that Koel is taking two drinking cups and dipping them in the toilet, then taking that water he collects and is putting it into his little potty. He is supposed to be in the bathtub ... this is why I don't blog anymore ... there's never a moment when something isn't happening! ... which on another plain ... would make this an even more fun blog if I could get all of our adventures written down!

I have bookmarked this in a new place ... that will be easier to get to ... I should find myself writing more as a result.

Yee-ha!

No comments: