Friday, August 19, 2005


H
E
R
E

A
R
E

Beautiful Wilkinson Girls!


We had outside water fun day last weekend. It was a hoot. Koel you can see enjoyed himself very much. Isn't he so big? He'll be three in October. Wierd. Keenan has grown an inch himself in the last sixth months ... we measured the other day .... Look at Keenan and Koel in the pictures here ... they resemble each other ... wow ... I hadn't really seen it ... I do in these pictures!

I love that putting pictures on here is soooo much easier!!!!!! That is a very happy thought for today!

I should receive a Bonehead Mom of the Day Award ... in this near 100 heat today ... Koel, Skyler and I walked to school. Well, I walked, they rode in the double stroller ... up hill atleast 1/4 of the 1/2 mile walk to school! I was about to die when we arrived at school. Took me a while to cool off ... inside! We got drinks at the water fountain ... that was fun .. and talked to Miss Jennifer the Secretary. She's so nice. She loved Koel's hair and she guessed that Skyler is Tyler's sister too! When we gathered all the kids up ... we all walked the 1/2 mile back home. Kadi bit the dust on the way and cut her hand up. A nice man got us two band-aids from his home. I don't think she'll think back on today's walk with fond memories for more than one reason. Man, the heat!

Time to put them all to bed ....

No comments: