Thursday, August 18, 2005

Good morning world. See, if I just make this a normal part of my day ... then I will get it done!

We are getting ready for school this morning. Keenan is so good. He gets up at 7:00 on the dot and gets dressed. He eats breakfast and brushes his teeth all without being told to. Amazing little man.

Kennedy and Kadi need prodding, but it's all good. Every morning this week we've been early getting ready for school! I'm so happy about that!

So ... I'm calling the insurance company again today to find out about food spoilage help. Someone was supposed to have called yesterday .... I need to replace the food we lost in the "storm" ... power outage of 4 days!!!!!!

Today I think my favorite hymn is "His Eye is On The Sparrow" ... I've been listening to it done by Lauryn Hill on the Sister Act Album. Man ... it is so beautiful! "I sing because I"m happy ... I sing because I'm free .... For His Eye is on the sparrow ... and I know He watches me ...." AMEN!

Good thoughts for today ... His eye is on the sparrow ... and I know He watches me!

No comments: