Thursday, August 25, 2005

I am so furious right now. Khiana. Need I say much more?

Breathe Dacia, Breathe.

She disobeys daily ... the same things over and over. It really blows my mind. It makes me very tired. And then she just looks at you with a blank stare that says "I don't care" and she sticks out her bottom lip at you. I flick it. Man. What do I do with her? I don't have a room where I can put her where she can't get into something. I have her sitting on the fireplace by nothing right now. Koel does so much better on the days when she's not here. THAT frustrates me so much.

Kennedy is home sick today. She was running a fever of 100.6 this morning. She didn't feel well last night either. Kadi had this on Sunday ... but she seems to get over things quicker than Kennedy. I wonder if Ned is still iron deficient. She was as a baby. I really need to buy vitamins. They're just so dad-gum expensive for us.

Kyle said a funny thing to me yesterday ... he said we need to go through all of our stuff and get rid of things! What does he think I do on almost a daily basis? I am constantly throwing things out! Hilarous! Where all of our 'stuff' comes from ... I'm not sure. But I found that really funny, I didn't laugh out loud of course ... I just agreed.

10 Things I find funny today:

  1. Kim thinks I like a large variety of music ... Jenny and Natalie told me I don't have a wide variety of music taste. Funny to me.
  2. Kambria trying to crawl ... on her feet and hands. Too cute. No knees involved.
  3. How depressing LeeAnn Rimes song is "Probably Wouldn't Be This Way" .. Idiotically sad.
  4. Kennedy loves CMT
  5. That I can try to think of 10 funny things just moments after being so angry with Khiana.
  6. Cletud T. Judd, Wierd Al, and Ray Stevens ... all rolled up in one. Make me smile.
  7. Lonestar's new video is shot with them singing on the bed of a moving tractor trailer truck.
  8. Chris Wallace's new hair. After it fell out with Chemo ... it came back in CURLY!
  9. Here I go again ... only coming up with 8 things ... so much for 10.

Khiana is whining "I being a good gerl" ... over and over. Ick. Now she is saying "sorry". She is so manipulative. I know it sounds like I'm being a hard-'nose' ... but I deal with this child on a daily basis ... she's manipulating me so that she can get down and be in trouble again in 5 minutes. Sad, but true.

TODAY is my Mom's Birthday!

Happy Birthday Momma Ruthie!

I've spent most of this week ebaying. Nothing too funny has happend ... except this ... Kadi is doing exceptionally well at matching her school clothes! Today she came out all decked out in lavender ... and it was cute! I'm very proud of her!

Back to work ...........

No comments: