skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My kids do the Darndest Things ... all 6 of them!
I REALLY need to keep track of the nutty stuff that happens in our home!
Links
Kennedy
Keenan
Kyle
Jennifer
Soeyun
Thursday, August 18, 2005
I saw a mullet today! A mullet sighting at Shop-n-Save ... pretty exciting stuff! On like a 50 year old woman who should know better ... even funnier!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Him
Them
About Me
Dacia
Mom of 6; Wife of Him ... Paul Bunyan Landscaping Guy ... name is Kyle. Them are the kiddies ... they are sweeties ... some of the writings in my blog are about THEM. You'll figure out their names as it goes on. I love THEM. THEM are my babies.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2007
(12)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(5)
►
2006
(31)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(6)
►
January
(2)
▼
2005
(20)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
▼
August
(11)
Here is my afterschool crew .... we get to Buder ...
I am so furious right now. Khiana. Need I say mu...
I've had a very productive day. And it's only 4:1...
10 Things I Wonder:WHY is my house never clean eve...
What a day was yesterday .... let me sit here and ...
HEREAREBeautiful Wilkinson Girls!We had outside w...
I just arrived home from taking some glue to Kyle ...
It's late, but here I sit.We had a lovely dinner o...
I saw a mullet today! A mullet sighting at Shop-n...
Good morning world. See, if I just make this a no...
Yes, it is August 17, 2005.School has started and ...
►
April
(1)
►
March
(6)
►
2004
(218)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(14)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(44)
►
June
(41)
►
May
(36)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(27)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment