I've had a very productive day. And it's only 4:10 p.m.
I woke up before 6:00 ... but laid there until about 6:30 ... waking up to "Meant to Live" by Switchfoot is a great idea! Energy.
I got dressed, ate breakfast, brushed my teeth, made two invoices, printed several envelopes, arranged things for Kyle for the day ... atleast I tried to, went to Walmart to get brown sugar for tonight's chicken, got the kids ready for school, put 4 babies in the car and the big kids, and made it to school on time ... all of that before 9:00 a.m.! After 9:00 ... I cleaned up the house, started the chicken in the crockpot, refereed a few fights, made a few phone calls for Kyle, inputted all the last two weeks of receipts for the business, cleaned my desk, took lots of ebay pictures, started ebay, fed the kids, and read them a story before putting them down for a nap ... all of that before 3:00 p.m.
We arrived home from picking up Keenan, Kennedy, and Kadi about 3:36 p.m. and homework ensued. Kennedy is putting away dishes, and homework is still happening for Keenan and Kadi. I'm taking a few minutes before I got prepare dinner.
Christian, Brandi, Chris & Megan are all coming over for dinner. I'm excited. It will be fun. We're having my oriental chicken wings and fried rice. Mmmmmm.
I think I deserve to go to bed after dinner is over. Long day. Good day.
Tuesday, August 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment