Thursday, August 25, 2005


Here is my afterschool crew .... we get to Buder about 3:05 and wait in a good parking spot until 3:25 when the kids get out of school! See how Koel is dressed? Oh .. he's not ... well .... apparently that is embarrasing to Kennedy at school. I got a "Mother" type of comment from her. I held him outside of the car ... from now on if he isn't dressed, I'll make him stay in the car.
I don't want to be an embarrasment to my daughter. Maybe I should wear bright slippers and my hair in pig tails ... oh wait ... I did that too ... I showed up at school with the front of my hair pulled back in one pig tail on top, sort of, on Tuesday I think it was ... and Kadi giggled "Look at my mommy! She look silly!" to her teacher! What to do ... what to do ....

No comments: