Four jobs I have had
1. Wife
2. Mother
3. Business Manager
4. Teacher
Four movies I can watch over and over.
1. The Princess Bride
2. Goonies
3. Sense & Sensibility
4. Pirates of the Caribbean I & II
Four places I have lived.
1. St. Ann, MO
2. Joplin, MO
3. McAlester, OK
4. Florissant, MO
Four TV shows I love.
1. CSI: Miami
2. CSI: New York
3. American Idol
4. Law & Order: SVU
Four places I have vacationed.
1. Disney World in Orlando, FL
2. Niagra Falls when I was small.
3. Grand Canyon (Arizona ... all of it!)
4. Juarez, Mexico
Four of my favorite dishes.
1. Pizza
2. Mexican Casserole
3. Taco Salad
4. Steak off the grill
Four sites I visit daily.
1. Regions
2. Yahoo Mail
3. Yahoo News
4. Jenn's Blog ... (atleast once a week)
Four places I would rather be right now.
1. Pizza Hut
2. 20 lbs. lighter
3. Back Camping on the River
4. Kitchen Table @ Rhesa's house
Four books I have read more than once.
1. Wuthering Heights
2. Anything by Victoria Holt
3. Charlotte's Web
4. The Bible
Monday, July 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment