God, I don't know what to do. All that I can do is aks for your help. In even saying thats all I can do I feel bad ... it's what I should do first. Am I ? Id on't know.
I will never get running this business correct. It hurts so much because it makes Kyle so angry. I have never claimed to be good at this job. I make so many mistakes and I don't know what to do about it. I just keep getting in trouble.j
PLEASE help me!!!! I can't take his yelling and cursing and all that other crap. I can't take it Lord ... I don't want to take it. It's not what you want for me. I know that. I don't ever set out on purpose to tick him off. I only try to make things good ... and I get told how awful I am in return in much more colorful language. I am so 'defeated' as Kyle likes to point out. I ne4ed you to love me Lord because Kyle won't. Help me.
I want to so bad call a lawyer and just see what costs would be. Is that chickening out? I looked up a number. No body should have to be told on a daily basis that they are a f-b several times in a row.
Why can't he be what I want him to be? He's all up in his crawl about what he needs me to be .. .why ca't I then be in his about what I need him to be? Why does he get torant and rave ... and I have to sit and take it. I want to be married to a man who loves you ... where it is eveident in the way he conducts himself and lives his life .... through his tenderness and prayerfulness. Kyle isn't those things. He is so self-absorbed and angry. Nothing attractive about it.
God help us. We are sunk so low.
Friday, July 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment