Tuesday, July 04, 2006

It is the fourht of July. Two evenigns in a row leading up to today we've done fireworks and had a blast. Last night was very fun ... Kyle was in very good humor. Jenny was here. Becky was here. Erin was here. Curby was here. ... Kent was here. I don't know that I've ever been involved in that long of a firework display before. Wow. Good times. I can't wait to put the video on the computer and take pictures off of it.

So, Kyle and I are better. Thank you Lord. So much of it all is me keeping my mouth shut and not responding to the stuff he spouts off. He spouts off a lot and if I don't react then it passes. I see that. I know that. Lord, help me to continue to act on that.

I got up this morning and headed to the Wal-mart. I added 'the' ... Becky says it makes it funny. So I went to the Walmart. I purchased Kennedy's birthday presents. FUN stuff! I can't wait to give them to her!

AND ... I was able to go to the thrift store sale. For the first time ever ... I left Unique because I didn't want to stand in line. Shocking. I know. So, Kadi and I went to the one across the street ... we cleaned up ... books and games. Very cool! And a Barbie House. Both girls are way excited about it!

I've made two Texas Sheet Cakes for tonight, and a pot of shells n cheese. One of the cakes has crumbled Butterfinger all over it. YUMMY! I'm also taking my WAtermelon SMirnoff. Yep, my parents will be there ... but I'm sooo having one or two! I really don't think they'll care. And ... what if they did. I'm 33. Never had alcohol until I was 32. Amazing. NO ... I really believe that was God's protection.

We're going to Brent & Stacey's. Should be a good time. I'll let ya know.

No comments: