I think that Donald Trump is an idiot.
Enough said.
Idiot.
Not that I'm a huge Rosie O'Donnell fan ... but she was right that he is not a moral compass for 20 year olds.
His attacks on her have been ludicrous ... all he can come up with is an 8 year old boy taunt of "Oh yeah, you're fat".
It's like a train wreck ... all of this media attention to it ... I think it's so stupid, but I want to read it. Mostly to see what idiotic thing the Donald has said next.
Who cares if he has money. It is in NO way impressive to me .... mostly tells me he probably is one of the more lonely people on the earth. So he is the boy with the most toys ... he can't take them with him. What he needs is Jesus.
They both do ... Rosie and Donald. And that 20 year old contestant that this all started over. Wow ... how God must shake his head in disbelief sometimes at our world. Maybe not even sometimes ... most of the time ... and the shameful way we speak to and treat one another.
Eye of the needle.
Sad.
Money.
It is truly sad to watch that man on television. He makes me feel pity. True pity.
Here's what I would give Donald Trump if I could give him 3 gifts:
1. The ability to TRULY KNOW that Jesus loves him for him, not his money.
2. A Hair style ... I don't care if it's his "thing" ... it's stupid. And ugly.
3. A Grammar/Language Style Coach. I understand he probably isn't concerned with correct speech or atleast the ability to sound intelligent, because he can buy respect. But come on, don't disgrace the ability to sound intelligent by opening your mouth and letting the idiot-ness out.
And maybe I would give him a Thesaurus .... so he could learn some new adjectives, even put-downs that sound intelligent.
But mostly, Jesus. Really giving him Jesus makes the other things I would give him seems very very shallow and ridiculous.
Donald Trump and Rosie O'Donnell both need Jesus.
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment