Monday, January 08, 2007

There has been so much happening since I last wrote ... like ...

Our family vacation, making a budget, setting up the kids internets and their own blogs, my first day of school, getting my house back in order after our trip ....

On and On ....

But let's do something fun ....

10 Things that make me smile today ....

1. Kadi's new haircut
2. Mrs. Bray made the greater than sign into a crocodile to help Kadi understand it.
3. Idea that we could conceivably be out of most of our debt in a year, not including half of our vehicle notes and the house.
4. Koel can't seem to stay out of the feminine product drawer in the bathroom ... they're open and on the floor again.
5. Every Thursday night for the next year Kyle will be putting the kids to bed.
6. Koel is using my beaters as a hammer and nails.
7. Keenan looks like Harry Potter.
8. All of my children migrate to the room I'm in ... right now that makes me smile ... poor Klayton ... I know he'd be in here if he could ... he's sitting in the living room.
9. Klayton.
10. Kennedy just had her homework and now cannot find it .... ah the drama.

I wonder what I will make for dinner ... seems like a what's on hand kindof night.

No comments: