I've been creating a 'bedroom' here in the den this evening. I really like the way it looks. It is very cozy ... even with the dartboard and XL Television. Oh, and XXL Fireplace. And not to forget the XL Couch. .... AND I was able to hang up My CURTAIN! Yes, my fabulous black and white Twall Curtain that for several months has not had a home! It is sooo pretty! I'm very happy. AND I have hung around the room pictures and pictures of kisses! Yes, kisses! Mostly in black and white .... it is so romantic. I just love that area! It is so me. A picture of Kyle and I is right in the middle of them all! Very fun! And I found an old movie photo of my great aunt Gale Storm in a kissy position. It's on the wall too! That is something really cool to me.
I love Celine Dion.
I love Anwar Robinson.
I love Bo Bice.
I love Nadia Turner.
How do I go from Celine to American Idol? Not sure ... but the jump in my thought process was there.
I'm listening to Celine ... that could be it .... And really ... come on ... who doesn't love Anwar? Stupid people maybe.
I miss Kyle.
Not so much the arguing, but his presence. I miss hugs and kisses, even though they may be brief. I miss them. He is really excited that I've consented to having our room in the basement. He's funny. As long as there is an adult upstairs, then I'm fine. And with Aunt Nattie up there, I'm good. She leaves for Italy in a couple of days ... I may sneak up and sleep on the couch ... we'll see.
I let Keenan walk home from school today with Tyler. I was dying inside. Kennedy was sad that she didn't get to. I just hated to see Tyler walk by himself ... so I boldy went where I wasn't prepared to go and let Keenan do it. He was THRILLED! I have to be honest that I didn't go my normal way home ... I doubled around a way where I could see them. AND then I went around the block to find them again. They made it fine of course, but I just don't know how soon I'll be letting my little man do that again. I know I know ... he is fine. Mommy heart is what's talking here. God will be with my little man. He knows that and so do I.
I'm going to look up more kissy pictures. You really have to be careful doing that in a search engine. Sheesh. People are wierd.
Tuesday, March 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment