Randomness right now to pass the time ....
Kadi and Justin are playing very well ... however ... Kadi is just so ugly to him. Where does she see that behavior modeled? I really wish I knew where it came from. I would like to address it. I hope it's not me ... maybe I need some self-introspection in that area.
I made Neiman Marcus Cookies for Natalie this morning ... so she can give them as a gift to one of the Shaun's that she knows. If I can say so ... they're very good. Thick this time. I used too much oatmeal, but they're good!
I'm exhausted. Not getting to bed until 1:00 a.m. and then not sleeping until 2:00 a.m. ..... my oh my ..... I just was sooo into my search for kissy pictures last night that I couldn't stop ... and then when I did ... I couldn't stop thinking about them! Silliness.
I wonder if Orbitz gum really does give you that whiter smile.
I feel like a pepperoni pizza ... maybe that new trio one ... Mmmm tasty.
Koel pooped OUT of his diaper while ago.... gross.
Girl Scout Cookie Edy's Ice Cream ... Tagalongs. Try it!
Poop and Food ... they go together do they not?
I want everyone to find the ability to be a truth teller. A loving truth teller. I think this world would be a much better place if we could all do just that. Stop talking ABOUT people and talk TO the people. Funny how God's ideas are the last ones that we go "Ohhhh" about. It's like it suddenly becomes clear. I like that about God's Word. But then I feel so silly to realize how I've been trying to do things my own way ... God's way is so much better! Loving Him. Then Loving Each Other. In truly loving, there is TRUTH. Whatever is true ..... Love is Patient .....
Philippians 4:8 "Finally, my brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are honest, whatever things are right, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report; if there is any virtue and if there is any praise, think on these things. "
Philippians 4:9 "Do those things which you have also learned and received and heard and seen in me. And the God of peace shall be with you."
"1Co 13:4 Love never gives up. Love cares more for others than for self. Love doesn't want what it doesn't have. Love doesn't strut, Doesn't have a swelled head,
1Co 13:5 Doesn't force itself on others, Isn't always "me first," Doesn't fly off the handle, Doesn't keep score of the sins of others,
1Co 13:6 Doesn't revel when others grovel, Takes pleasure in the flowering of truth,
1Co 13:7 Puts up with anything, Trusts God always, Always looks for the best, Never looks back, But keeps going to the end.
1Co 13:8 Love never dies."
Wednesday, March 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment