Friday, June 23, 2006

Okay, so our family expanded two months ago ... hence now saying I have 6 children. Keenan and Kennedy are finding this real funny. "Does Dad know" Keenan asked ... "NOPE" I say. Ha,ha.

Klayton John Wilkinson was born April 13, 2006. He is a doll. Such a sweet wonderful little Mister. We all love him sooo much ... even Koel. I was concerned about that ... but he is fine. Most people say he looks just like Keenan. I think so too. Keenan just thinks it is wierd in general. Kennedy is a perfect little mommy helper. I really appreciate her help.

I had two men tell me today that I am super girl. Dr. Branson told the kids that they shouldn't be surprised if I come out in a super girl outfit out of a closet. Funny. He kept saying he didn't know how I do it all. AND then at Schnucks a man in line with us said to me that I must be supergirl after he asked if I was babysitting ... I said No of course ... all mine. Funny.

I don't know how I do it all either. God. That's the answer. Purely and simply. God.

I received my homeschool catalog yesterday ... it is 2 1/2 inches thick! Ay-yi-yi!

I hear little boy Koel screaming upstairs. Kadi is asleep. Keenan is saying "Oh great" for some unknown reason, Kennedy is biting her thumb. Klayton is also asleep ... peacefully. So nice. At least every one is relatively quiet ... all will change in about 35 mintues. Khiana and Kambria will be home. Then the world crashes. Now Keenan said "Oh crud". He and Kennedy are reading as I write. Apparently it is the "end of the world" when the girls come home. "uh-hu" Kennedy says. Aren't we cute. All of us.

I bought Six Flags tickets today. The kids are very excited. I am apprehensive. I just need to pray about it .... I don't want to drive past the spot where Angie and the boys died. And there is no way to get to Six Flags without driving by it. I understand that it isn't realistic or rational to never go to Six Flags because I don't want to be on that particular stretch of highway or off-ramp. But I'm not ready to be rational. Just yet. Closing my eyes will be what I do.

It's nearly been a year. That is shocking. 3 years since Bev died. 2 years since Adam died. Funny ... interesting funny ... not funny ha,ha ... how time moves on so quickly ... relentlessly.

Dwelling on it is unacceptable. None of those I know who've been so blessed as to be with Jesus already would want any of us to dwell on their "loss" ... nor would they consider it a loss to be at the side of our Lord! I will look forward to seeing them all again! I can't wait to hear Angie laugh. I can't wait to see Bev tilt her head disapprovingly (but not really) at Jenny ... he,he. I want to hear Adam call Kadi, "Shorty" again. Good stuff.

My kids want me to be funny again. What is funny? I can't be funny on purpose. It happens when I least expect it ... and then I am on a roll ..................

I hear Klayton ... he is calling me '''Wah, Wah" is baby for "Mommy". Alas, I must depart from my blog. But really ... I'd rather be with Klayton than here on my blog ... no offense Blog.

No comments: