Friday, August 13, 2004

Holy cow. It is August 13 and this is only my second blog. Yikes!

Last night we went to Meet Your Teacher night at school. Mrs. Cloud is nice. She is strict, but that is good. I think Keenan felt comfortable. Kaitlyn Thomas is in his class and that makes me happy. I like her soooo much! Kaitlyn just has a way, even at 8 years old, of making you feel special. She's just so sweet and helpful. She and Keenan get along really well.

Kennedy of course was thrilled to see Mrs. Resimius again! I'm sooo glad she'll have her again! It is just wonderful!

There's so much that has happened, I wish I would have written it all down this month. Ah well. Maybe later I can touch up.

Today, I GET to go get a safety inspection done on the durango and then go stand in line for to renew my plates on my durango ....with all 4 of my kids!!!!! AH -yi-yi!

Then, we are going to go up to the Valentine's and hang out for dinner. Ned and Keenan are going to spend the night ... Kadi doesn't know and I'm not telling her until it is time for her to sscream all the way home....which she will.

Up to eat breakfast right now .... so many choices await me .... what shall I have??? .....

No comments: