Okay, I'm really sitting here pining for the door bell to ring. I'm waiting for a contractor to come by and look at the kitchen and bathroom. He said he would try to get by today. PLEASE!!!! I'm waiting on another one to call me back. I hope they do soon. I think if they don't by 4:30, I'll call a different name on the list. We're so excited about the remodel! This is like a dream ... only there are limitations of budget ... but that is still okay! $5,000 is still $5000 I don't have myself to spend on it! Go St. Louis County!!! Keep up the value of my home!!!!
Kadi helped me clean the bathroom today. She was so happy to do it too. She said she just loves to help me clean. I took advantage and it is sparkling right now! I can't wait until it sparkles and LOOKS and IS new!!
Kadi is also doing very well with her lessons. I've known all along that once SHE wanted to learn, it would be no stopping her. I'm still having her do it slow, but she is smart as a tack. I just love this! Today we did letter C. She thought that it was funny that C looks the same whether it is big or little. I'm teaching her the sounds of course too. She really had fun with B yesterday. AND we are learning to draw our numbers. We did number 4 today. She does it beautifully! And she is writing letters and numbers on every piece of paper she sees! Hilarous! She'll ask me what it says and I try to sound it out! She laughs. She tried to write "Aunt Amy" today .... imimi.... I laughed when she told me what it was .... I said that was very close! But here's the funny part .... I haven't taught her what sound an M makes or an I. She is a listener. I'm very proud of her. We are also going through a little book about the Proverbs and I'm having her draw a picture about something from the Proverb. I think that is good. And when all is said and done, we're drawing our letter and number of the day on a piece of paper for Bubba, Sissy and Daddy to see when they get home! She's loving it! Yeah!!!!
Alright, I'm going to clean the basement now ..... invoices are done, lunch is done, Koel is sleeping, and Kadi is busy ..... Once she finds out I'm cleaning, I'll have a helper I'm sure!
Wednesday, August 18, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment