Saturday, August 07, 2004

Wow. I don't even know where to begin. Time has really flown by. We have been busy, but right now I can't tell you with what.

Keenan is now moved back upstairs. He was too afraid to sleep downstairs, so Kyle and I decided rather than all the tears and forcing him to sleep in his room, that he just wasn't ready yet and he's back in his old room. Having the office downstairs is rather nice I must admit. I have resisted putting it down here for a long time. I didn't think I'd like it ... but I do! Don't tell Kyle! Of course, this means I have a startling bright red, white, and blue office! And Keenan has a carmel colored bedroom, but I think I've made it work. I'm soooo not painting again any time soon.

Koel can say "hot" now. It's pretty funny ... with food mostly. All food is hot right now. Without burning him on purpose I'm trying to help him distinguish what really is hot and what is cold.

He also says "Star" ... it's more of a "dar". He loves to point at the glow in the dark stickers we have on various ceilings throughout the house. He squeals with glee when we turn off the lights and watch them glow! He's a hoot!

Kennedy can't wait for school to start. Monday she was extremely disappointed because it wasn't time for school yet. One more week. Their first summer vacation from public school is almost over! I can't believe it!

I'm going to homeschool Kadi through kindergarden this year. I've decided. I say this and I'm not even sure how to spell Kindergarden ... is it Kindergarten? Neither looks right to me right now. If they put her in kindergard(t)en next year and she's bored, it'll be on them. I"m going to fuss that she has been homeschooled and is ready! She really is now, so I'll do it myself. She asks all the time when she can do her lessons ... I'm so excited!

I'm going to do better at keeping up with the blog ... once school starts, I'll be more on schedule ... that will be fabulous! I love a schedule! I survive better that way.

No comments: