Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Do you ever have one of those days where you get up and just need to be dressy?  Today I am so Donna Reed.  Skirt.  Blouse.  Nice Shoes.  Hair Fixed.  Makeup On.  Ready.  For What?  Walmart!  Excitement abounds I'm sure!  AND to go buy a trash can for the basement bathroom!

Here is an exciting newsflash from the Wilkinson Toad World.  KeeWee has come out of hiding!  We've hardly seen him since we added Uh-Oh and Sarah.   I'm thinking he was having sharing issues and figured hiding might make Uh-Oh and Sarah go away ... I don't know.  Could be.   But he is visible once again!  I'm happy ... now we don't have to look for him under all that nasty frog grass!    Yeah!

Sidenote about the world of Kyle and Dacia  ... things are better today.  We talked a long time last night after I got home from seeing Karen.  Kyle is very open to hearing what her opinions and thoughts are.  I'm very glad.  

I'm running on  a little over 5 hours of sleep today, as is Kyle.  Lord protect him as he is driving all over creation today getting supplies/materials ready for this big landscaping job!   No more accidents.  Please.  

Melissa just caught a cricket, hopped into the water with it ... presumably to drown it a bit ... and Sarah stole it from her!   Cheap.

Walmart ... here we come!

No comments: