skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My kids do the Darndest Things ... all 6 of them!
I REALLY need to keep track of the nutty stuff that happens in our home!
Links
Kennedy
Keenan
Kyle
Jennifer
Soeyun
Wednesday, July 07, 2004
Koel and a baboon had a little chat. The baboon is fuzzy, but he's that black/gray mess on the right. Koel LOVED this encounter!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Him
Them
About Me
Dacia
Mom of 6; Wife of Him ... Paul Bunyan Landscaping Guy ... name is Kyle. Them are the kiddies ... they are sweeties ... some of the writings in my blog are about THEM. You'll figure out their names as it goes on. I love THEM. THEM are my babies.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2007
(12)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(5)
►
2006
(31)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(6)
►
January
(2)
►
2005
(20)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(11)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(6)
▼
2004
(218)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(14)
►
August
(9)
▼
July
(44)
Do you ever have one of those days where you get u...
We became a family with four fire bellied toads to...
Okay, so I've had a rough day thus far ... it is n...
Okay, so why is it that Jenny and I seem to be the...
Swimming at Jenny's was fabulous yesterday! Keena...
It is our last day of being without our Daddy. K...
I need a drink after all my hard work ... says Koe...
Here Koel is watering the flower bed ... too sweet.
Koel does a good job of watering the flower bed ...
Here Koel is watering Keenan .....
Here is me trying to get away from being watered b...
Here is Koel watering me ....
I just love this picture of Khiana! It is so swee...
Water Park in the Back Yard Fun!
It's a Grandma sleepover! My kids were thrilled! ...
Okay, so there's so much to tell .... Saturday, J...
July the 9th....honestly, the day passed as a blur...
Kennedy's birthday was July 8th ... I must begin t...
Here is the Birthday girl on the phone with her Da...
Kennedy got the Grandma and Grandpa Barbies from h...
Kennedy's New Veggie Tale from Grandpa Woody and G...
On her birthday, Kennedy made pancakes for breakfa...
Here's a better one of Koel and his baboon friend....
Koel and a baboon had a little chat. The baboon i...
See the Hippos ... we really enjoyed this part!!
At the Zoo ... we are just starting here. All smi...
We have more Home Artwork to share ... this time t...
Koelly just loves his big sister Kennedy.
Here's Khiana looking at the t-Rex ... I wonder wh...
Kennedy and Kadi next to the T-Rex and Stegosaurus...
Here's Keenan and the "T-Rex Head" ... He says he ...
Kennedy reading the dinosaur exhibit information. ...
Keenan is a floating head! we really enjoyed thi...
You know how sometimes I want to wring Kadi's neck...
Koel and Khiana enjoying the science center. They...
Kennedy and Kadi enjoying sitting on Grandpa.
See? I said Woody enjoyed himself ... here's the ...
Koel made himself comfortable while sleeping ... t...
The yellow sky during the storm. Isn't it gorgou...
Here's the Durango during the storm ... all lit up...
We are without electricity here. My flash on my ...
Here's a view from the backyard over the garage. ...
Saturday the 3rd .... We took Kyle to the airport...
July 3. Wow. Kennedy and I are up very early. W...
►
June
(41)
►
May
(36)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(27)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment