Thursday, July 22, 2004

Okay, so why is it that Jenny and I seem to be the only people on my blog list that are still blogging?  I'm like addicted to knowing what is happening in your lives people!   I'm hanging here!

Kyle and I just watched Mystic River.  Man.  That movie is sad.  Not boo-hoo sad, just ouch sad.  I have a lot of questions ... well maybe more like two.  Does anyone think Sean is going to go after Jimmy?  What about Celeste?  Is she just going to go nuts?  Kyle and I were trying to figure the movie out the whole way through.   I figured about 2/3 of the way through who didn't do it ... you know who everyone thinks did it.  I knew he didn't.  The way it turned out though.  Sad.  Just sad.  And Laura Linney's character ... is she jsut whacked in that last scene with Sean Penn or what???

I have put Koel back in bed atleast 6 times now.  Argh.  That boy.

It is nice to have Kyle home....  Alas,  Keenan decided to sleep on the couch upstairs.  Apparently his room ... that he so desperately wanted ... scares him.   So, Kyle went downstairs to watch TV.  Will I see him again this evening?  That is the one million dollar question.   Keenan!   And here's another question ... do I make Keenan sleep in his room ... or is it really not that big of a deal ... and if I make it not such a big deal, maybe it won't be to him and he'll go back down in a night or two.  Hmm.....

I love our toads.  They are really soooo much fun!  KeeWee and Melissa.  I find myself watching them all the time.  There's something about it ... kindof like watching fish swim in an aquarium.  Only I have toads in our aquarium.  Yep, I bought them a larger cage.  They needed more space.  And now we have to get another one ... Kadi needs one to call her own.  I'm hoping we can pick one out that will look different from KeeWee and Melissa.  Melissa is larger and brighter than KeeWee.  Her legs are very long too.  They're easy to distinguish from one another.  Kadi wants to name hers Sarah.   Sarah the Toad.  Hmm....  Atleast it won't be Sally or BoySally.    Right Chris?

Tomorrow is Friday.  Big day for Kyle.  He's got lots to do.  Me though ... what shall we do?  I'm just not sure.  The kids are doing too many sit down things.  Today I had them do a craft ... we made paper boats.  We colored them with crayons to waterproof them, then set them adrift in the kitchen sink.  That was fun.   And the girls swam at Lauren's.   It is just soooo hot outside.  Making them go out seems mean.

Okay ... tis time for this mommy to go to bed.  I'm so sleepy.  G'night all.

 

No comments: