Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Today is my sweet Momma's birthday. Happy Birthday Momma! I love you!

Dinner at Scott & Felicia's was so much fun last night. Felicia trying to start the gas grill was a riot in itself. There was much giggling with the two of us trying to figure it out without any male help. She was lighting papertowels and throwing them in! Nuts! It was so funny! Not a good idea, but funny!

And dinner was fabulous. We had marinated chicken, BBQ pork steaks, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, garlic bread, and salad. Yum! Then, onto the dessert that I made .... I had asked Felicia what her favorite ice cream was ... Rainbow Sherbet ... so we had a Rainbow Sherbet melted ice cream cake. It was amazingly good. I think it is my favorite so far on the melted ice cream cake front!

Kyle and Scott went to prayer meeting at Scott's church. They had a great time and I was thrilled Kyle could go. He is so excited about this relationship with Scott. We all are really. It was nice to sit around after they got back and discuss our Christian walks.

Oops ... electrician is here to bid kitchen work ... have to run!

No comments: