Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Elf came in the mail today! I am so very excited!

Felicia and I had another great adventure this evening ... actually it wasn't great ... it was awful. Basically, we BUSTED her tire. Accident. Pure accident. She hit a concrete sewer thing beside the street ... it was right on the street and we were parking! Then she lost her keys ... we've decided maybe we shouldn't go places together!

The deer meat (venison) is most in the freezers now. It's all ready for my touch now. I've been searching out recipes. And honestly, I am getting excited about fixing it. I'm nervous. I remember eating it when I was a girl and it was NASTY! But, I've been researching how to get rid of the 'game' taste ... so we'll see.

My fingers are sore today ... I hand sewed Keenan's cub scout patches on his shirt. Am I supposed to machine sew them or hand sew them? I'm not sure. I don't know how that would work with a machine on that small sleeve.

Koel had two naps today ... he's wired. It's late. Argh. Maybe I could watch Elf. No ... I'll wait til tomorrow ... I really can't wait to watch it with Keenan! I know he'lll love it! The girls watched it tonight while I was gone. I'm kindof sad ... I really wanted to watch it with them ... but there'll be more times I know. It is destined to be a Christmas season classic!

Well ... off to bed ... atleast to try ... Koel can dance on my head and I think I could still fall asleep ... it's the idea that he might be up to no good that could keep me awake.


No comments: