Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I had a fun time with Kadi today. We went to Northwest Plaza ... Bath N Body Works. We pushed Koel in the stroller. Sometimes she did, sometimes I did. We laughed a lot. She loves the escalator too! We walked around and around in BNBW trying to decide what to buy Aunt Kimbra for Christmas and what to get Keenan, Kennedy, and herself ... I told her she has to forget! We'll see ..... It was fun. She said she could forget! Chocolate shampoo & lotion! Not edible, but the scented kind! Very fun! That's what she wanted. So ... that's what she gets.

I am officially done shopping for most everything I needed to buy this year. I still have a few stocking items to purchase ... and with Oriental Trading Company's help ... I'll have that done ... ASAP ... Felicia, Lauren, Kimbra, and I will split it all up .... costing us pennies a piece for the fun little things! Most items in the O.T.C. catalog come in a dozen ... so there you go! Fabulous! Of course, being that I have the most children, it will cost me the most. That's okay. I'm excited about it! A deck of cards shaped like a snowman? Come on! Too fun!!!

I'm cooking Venison for the second time right now in my Crock Pot. It is marinating in 2 cans of Cream of Mushroom soup, A red onion sliced into rings, 1/4 cup Red Wine, and an onion soup mix. It smells good. It is supposed to be served over rice. I'll make my observation later for those of you who are dying to know about my culinary adventure! I'm hoping I can eat it. My tummy is still a bit leary of it ... the memory of the head in the garage and all. That really truly grossed me out.

Kit & Linda will be here soon. I'm excited to watch Titus and Koel play. I hope it is good. I'm nervous and excited. I want them to like each other the way Khiana and Koel like each other. They're best buds! Cousin relationships have always been special to me ... well a certain few. It's like having extra brothers and sisters. Fun stuff.

Okay ... back to the land of my family .....

No comments: