It was raining after school ... well who am I kidding ... it rained all day. Back to the story ... I waited in the car for 3:25 to roll around. It did ... and the children came pouring out of the building. Kennedy came out fairly quickly. Then, I began my search of the crowd for Keenan's face. I found him. Boy was he smiling! As he approached me, I saw why ..... the boy had his good green pants tucked into his soccer shin-guards! Proud he was! I said "Keenan! What is that???" And oh how he laughed. He thought he was too funny! I'm becoming more and more convinced that my boy is a leader and doesn't give a flying fig what others think of him. He is an individual. Fine by me ... shin-guards and all!
Thursday, November 11, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment