Kyle is in the garage right now ... with Marty and ... his deer. My kids are watching. I just can't. What is it with me and gore? What is it with me and stress? I was just at Lauren's playing Nancy Drew with her on the computer ... my face is completely pink from the 'intenseness' of a game made for 10 year old girls!!! Good grief! I just feel like someone is going to jump out at me at any moment .... like they did in one game I was playing of Nancy Drew ... bonked my right on the head they did ... now I'm shell-shocked! Knocked me clean out. Well, not me ... really ... me as Nancy. Though I don't know that I'm an effective Nancy. Lauren and I together do well ... and it's a game for 10 year olds and up!!! Lauren will probably be up pretty late trying to crack Connie's veneer! So far we broke into the teacher's lounge and visited the boiler room ... that was spooky! We almost blew up at the restaurant. That was intense. Actually we did blow up ... but we had saved the game previously ..... close call! Always save your game periodically as you're playing! I have learned that much!
Keenan and Tyler did a very funny thing today ... Kyle has some fake deer antlers ... Tyler held them up to his head and began running around ... Keenan crouched low and became the hunter ... he aimed and Kapow .... down went Tyler .... facetiously of course ... Keenan then went and stood over him with a foot on his chest ... I SO took a picture! They were laughing and laughing. Hilarious.
Right now it is WAY past bedtime ... I really much be going and get them all off to bed ... hey, maybe I can get them in bed and sneak back over to Lauren's ... now that's a thought!!!!!!
Monday, November 15, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment