Well ... time certainly does fly. It has been a crazy school year. So many funny things have passed and not been written down. I am sad about that ... but it is never too late to start again!
Today I moved the honking big desk out of Keenan's room and put it into the office. I took it apart to move it. Then gradually let it make its way down the stairs. Pretty scary. I took down my door/desk contraption. Now the closet doors are where they belong ... on the closet in here in the office. It really is quite nice now that it is all finished. I'm pooped though. I also had to clean up Keenan's room.
How does one lose a gameboy and all his games? That is the question of the last two weeks. Keenan has misplaced his gameboy and all his games. I have the case they all belong in, just not them! It really is quite perplexing. Ah well .... maybe tis a lesson in taking care of one's things.
What is it about Bologna? Sometimes I crave it, other times it nauseates me. No, I'm not pregnant ... it is just Bologna. Today I fixed it for lunch. Nasty stuff. But then tomorrow I may fix it and just love it. What is that?
Actually I've promised Kadi that we'll have PBJ. That is her favorite she says.
It's time to get the kiddies from school ... escuela.
Ta-ta for now!
Wednesday, November 10, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment