Tuesday, February 03, 2004

AH, mornings before school .... the sound of siblings fighting, books ripping, tattling, .... music to my ears .......... maybe I should really try to find the music in it rather than being sarcastic about it.

How do you spell Whooooh ... you know like when you're expressing a yell without doing it ... more of a whisper ..... Kennedy was just told to brush her teeth for the fifth time and she made a 'disgusted with mom' sound under her breath .....

It's not that I don't understand ... I still do that to Kyle ... of course being half deaf he doesn't hear me ... but I guess Kennedy does. It isn't so fun when it is directed at you.

Ah, the lessons of a busy morning before school.

Justice. She got toothpaste in her eye. It always come back to haunt us doesn't it? Sin, that is.

Keenan got a wonderful report yesterday! The school system has begun offering dental care at school ... which by the way is VERY cool ... and again ... NO CAVITIES!!! I'm so proud of my little boy who can sooo live without sweets! He's awesome!

Again, another lesson for me on this busy Tuesday morning.

We've all just recently begun using those spin-head toothbrushes ... it is like having a dental cleaning everyday! It is fabulous!

Random thoughts here.

Time to push us out the door .............

No comments: