Who out there doesn't just love to spend minutes upon minutes on the phone with insurance people!!! That's what I'm doing right now ... I'm holding as a matter of fact ...
We're in the process of setting up some Worker's Comp insurance. It falls on me to do this of course. Ick.
So, Lauren is in the kitchen preparing a meal for the kids and Kyle ... I should be helping, but I have a phone stuck in my ear.
She and I are going to leave at 5:00 and go to Sweet Tomatoes and then to see The Passion of The Christ.
I'm getting more excited each time I look at the clock, then I feel the phone stuck in my ear and feel sad that I'll still be on the phone ....
I cut Koel's hair today. I think he looks cute. I used a 4 on the clippers. I spiked the top. Very fun! Kyle like it too! Yeah I passed!!!
Okay, still on hold ... my ear hurts.
Credit Cards are evil.
Just had to be said.
I reallllly feel bad that Lauren is making dinner by herself! I just want to get off this phone!!!!!!
ARGH!
La, la, la, la, la, la ... to the Smurf tune if you please .....La, la, la, la, la, la, la la, la, la, la, la.
Friday, February 27, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment