Wonders never cease.
I picked up Paige and Zaine from school today because they had a half-day. Very fun. They're very fun. We love them sooo much.
Paige told me that if she didn't come to our house she was going to spend the night with a friend. I said "What are we?" She said ... "You're family". Ahhh.... Isn't that awesome????? I was so touched!
Then, we walked to Buder to pick up Keenan and Kennedy with Felicia and Skyler .... all of us ... Kadi, Koel, Me, Paige, Zaine and Felicia and Skyler. What a group!
When the children were released, Tyler and Kennedy came out first. Tyler promptly informed me that Keenan must have been in trouble that day because he saw him crying in the hallway ......
When Keenan came out, Tristian was with him and Tristian immediately informed me ... "Keenan got in trouble today!" So I asked him how ...
Apparently my son decided to lock all the doors in the boys bathroom by crawling under the stalls.
He was yelled at by his teacher and lost his recess.
He can't tell us why he did it.
I'm baffled. Wonders never cease.
I've asked him repeatedly about it and he just doesn't know why ... he says.
When we talked to his father about it .... Kyle began by being serious, but was so tickled by it, that he ended up telling Keenan a story about something he did when he was in school ...
Apparently my dear husband switched the boy and girl signs on the bathroom once upon a time ... some poor little girl ended up crying in the boys bathroom.
He told Keenan never to do either of those things ... what he did or what Keenan did, but that it was funny.
Can you believe it? Wonders never cease!
So, Keenan has been sort of chastised here at home. If you can call it that.
I'm going in tomorrow to find out from Mrs. Burkhardt her side of the story.
My boys.
My, oh, my.
Tuesday, March 02, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment