Wednesday, March 31, 2004

I have been diligently working in the office.

Whilst I was diligently working in the office. Kadi was thirsty.

Kadi helped herself to a large glass of milk. She poured it and everything. Then, she hid it under my round cake taker lid from Tupperware. You know, that big one.

I took a moment to start some laundry, then tidy up the kitchen a bit. I picked up the cake taker to put it away ... and ...

SPLASH!

Milk all over the stove, dishwasher, floor and cabinets.

Why? I ask you ... WHY??????????

She was spanked. She had to clean it up with my help. She is now no longer watching TV today. I don't know what to let her do. I shouldn't be taking this moment away in here ... she has to be watched 24/7.

Why is she so sneaky? Is there a way to stop it?

Is her definance and unhappiness a direct result of my own frustration and unhappiness? Are we feeding each other? If so, what can I do?????

She was so good in OKlahoma last week. Was it because I was relaxed? What made it different?

Lauren said she was fighting with Justin the whole time she was at their house yesterday. Now she is fighting with him here at our house today. And Justin is tattling ... this is happening while I'm writing ... their right outside my bedroom door.

Last night Kadi fell asleep around 5:30. Slept all night. Now she is screaming and mad like she needs a nap. I need help!!

Justin is tattling again. Kadi is screaming.

Alright, I put her in her room.

My face is hot and red. The rosacea is a great marker of my state of being/mind. I guess it's good for if you ask me how my day is and I say 'fine' ... you can tell I'm lying.

Why is my little girl so unhappy? She hurts my heart.

She just hit her door. Justin is laying on the floor talking to her under the door ... taunting her. She is just crying and crying. Their fighting over Kelsey's feather boa.

Can I just throw it away?

Ah, ....

No comments: