I need stuff to sell on ebay!!! I've run out! It is such a bad spot for me!!! Help!!!!! I need the gas money. It's great gas money!!!!
Tomorrow being St. Paddy's Day ... my children (Keenan and Ned) are planning their 'green' clothes. They're cracking me up!
I've already picked out mine too ... truth be told!
Well, Ned, Keenan and I went to Wal-mart this evening ... we hit the shoe isle ... and WOW! We each got a pair of shoes off the clearance rack. Keenan's are new 'light' up tennis shoes. He is beyond excited! And Kennedy's are a pair of Mary Kate and Ashley navy/white slip on tennis shoes/mules. She is very excited too. AND mine ... two pair of Thomas McAnn ... slip on sandal/mules. One is black. The other is brown. I love them!!! So exciting! I'll have trendy feet! I never have trendy feet.
Kyle hasn't lost anything yet today. That's good. I'm glad.
My girls painted up a fiesta in the kitchen tonight. Mucho paint all over the place. But they had fun.. I need to do better at letting them create. Now they're doing the same ... painting, in the bathtub with bathtub paints.
I do believe Kadi will single handedly destroy our home. The water she spills out of the bathtub alone will rot the foundation of the upper floor. EVERY time she bathes! What to do. What to do.
Tuesday, March 16, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment