Here's a great big ARGH ... for today!
Kyle couldn't find ... not one ... but FOUR things this morning!! What would he do without me? He'll be lost next week while we're in Oklahoma!
1st ... lost his shoes. I told him I don't know where they are. They're his shoes and their dirty. I said he should know I don't like to touch his dirty work stuff. They were found ... by me ... under the office desk, where he had taken them off.
2nd ... his cellphone ... he let Koel play with it! Why, Oh Why?? It was found ... by me ... beside the toilet on the floor. Oooo gross.
3rd ... a phone number he needed. He had left it on the desk. Keep in mind, no one but me shuts my bedroom door in an effort to keep Koel away from the desk. Koel got in here yesterday morning and knocked everything everywhere. .... The phone number was found ... by me ... in the stack of papers I picked up after Tornado Koel.
4th ... his cellphone again. After finding it, he let Koel have it again ... Koel proceeded to take off withit. It was found ... by me ... on the entertainment center by some books on a shelf.
He finally left for work ... now I can get something done! :)
Monday, March 15, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment