Friday, March 12, 2004

So ... we did the planting thing today ... that was wonderful! I already mentioned that earlier today. I failed to mention however, that we went to the Dollar Store after Wal-mart. If the kids are good, I sometimes treat them to the Dollar Store. Keenan picked out an Ice Cream Sandwich ... personally what I would have chosen! Kadi picked Bubbles. Kennedy picked a lipstick/nail polish combo. I was pleased with their choices.

Upon arriving home, I made lunch. After lunch I offered the children ice cream. Keenan said "Mom, remember I already had some." Isn't he a great kid! I would've so gone for that second helping of ice cream! I was proud of him. I thanked him for reminding me.

Kadi's bubbles were fun for a time. Then, they cleaned the floor and the table ... with the help of my arm and a couple of wet rags. Ah .....

And Kennedy ... well she was lovley in her carnation pink lipstick and nail polish. For a while ......

Her sister ... Kadi ... she ate it ... the lipstick that is. About an hour and a half ago. Yep, she ate it. I was furious. I asked her why. She said she was hungry. I said it's not food!!! She was covered in lipstick ... her entire face. Well, nearly. So, I sent her packing to her room. Keenan and Kennedy get the priviledge of sleeping in the basement. They love to. However, Kadi missed out. I was so furious with her. I told Kyle that I quit.

I don't really. But sometimes I want to. I yelled and yelled at her. I forced her to drink water until she almost threw up. I spanked her. I don't remember what order that all happened in ... but it all happened.

I don't understand.

When she was falling asleep ... nearly out ... I sat beside her and rubbed her head. I bent low and kissed her ... then I prayed. Lord, protect my little girl's spirit. May she always love you. Replace this stubborn spirit with kindness and peace.

I'm tired now.

OH ... the bathroom toilet overflowed this evening also ... and I mean .... OVERFLOWED! The carpet in the hallway downstairs is alllllll wet. There was atleast a standing 1/2 inch of water in the bathroom when we discovered it. Kennedy heard it and came running ... Good girl! So, I learned how to use the wet-vac. Something new everyday. That's cool.

No comments: