Well I just don't think before I act ....
I just called Jenny in PORKA-RITO ... and well ... she's asleep ... it's 11:30 there!!!!!! p.m.!!!
It is so hard to remember that part of the year they're 2 hours ahead and part of the year they're only 1 hour ahead!!! It's 9:30 here!
Jenn Reedy, I am SOOOOO sorry!!!!
Thank you in advance for fixing my BLOG problemo!
NOW ...
I feel I accomplished just a heck of a lot today. I finished up two big landscaping/planting bids today. I really think both are quite lovely. We'll see if the clients like them in a few days. I'm plopping them in the mail tomorrow. I spent the WHOLE day on them today! What fun! It felt like I was doing homework or research ... well, I was researching! I felt ALIVE! Yes, I realize I am bizarre.
Kadi tied herself to the piano today. She had a dress on with ties at the waist. A beautiful yellow dress from 30 years gone by .... ahhh, what a picture she was. So, I walk in the living room and she's crying because she has tied herself to the piano and is stuck. He,he ... my first thought was to sit right down and just giggle. But I decided to be a good mom and untie her. It would have been funny to have left her there for a while longer. She should know better than to tie herself to large pieces of immovable furniture!
Koel can say "Okay", "This", "Daddy", and "Hewwo" ... we think. They are sort of clear, but maybe we're trying to hear more than is there ... I don't remember when the other kids started talking. Is that wierd? Shouldn't I remember those things? Good grief ... I've been through this 3 times before ... You would think I would know!!
An update on bathroom-locking Keenan ... I received his progress report in the mail this week ... GLOWING! Mrs. Burkhardt just loves him. Course that is probably why he got yelled at this week ... I'm sure she was shocked to say the least by his behavior! But his progress report was fabulous! Proud, Proud, Proud.
Ned has decided that she likes to be called Ned. Whew! I can't break myself of that habit! So that's good news for me! She told me today that she and I should exercise together so I could lose weight. Out of the mouths of babes .............
Kyle lost his hat again. I say again, but I've never mentioned it before. Just know that atleast 4 times a week, he misplaces his hat and we turn the house over looking for it. And if it isn't his hat ... it is something else ... now that can be 7 days a week. I think I'll start writing about what he loses each day .... it really is funny to people who know and love him! Right .. Jenn? Just a quick comment like ... "Kyle lost his hat again ... took us an hour to find it". That'd be good.
We talked today about what if we just stay in this house forever ... and then we planned how we would change it ... once we have some good equity established in a bout 5 years, we could add on ... go up. Make three bedrooms upstairs and a bathroom. That would be groovy. I really love our neighborhood. It is sooooooo homey!!!!
K' .... welll it is nigh upon 10:00 .... actually only 9:45 ... but saying Nigh Upon works doesn't it?
G'Night.
Thursday, March 04, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment