Monday, March 22, 2004

We are in Talequah ... the kids and I. It has been so much fun. The trip down we sang and sang ... and we stopped at the Bridge McDonalds ... course the ice cream machine was broken .. but that was okay ... we stopped in Pryor instead at BRAUMS ... which is my favorite ice cream place!! Mmmmm .....

Yesterday, Sunday, we went to the early Service at 8:30 a.m. Then we had a marvelous lunch courtesy of the Walmart deli ... have you tried their Rotisserie Chicken??? OH MY!!! Then, we went on a long scenic drive. We must have seen 15-20 deer. I tried to take pictures, but they are just sooo fast! What fun for us all!

We saw the Illinois river and we went to Lake Tenkiller. We took some really fun pictures. The kids skipped rocks, and played a long time. Koel tried to run a few times ... by run, I mean, take off .... he,he ....

It was such a nice time.

Then, we came home and played all evening in the den. All of us. Grandpa, Grandma, the kids and me. We threw balls. We told stories about 'calling in the ants'. We had a great time! We were all in bed and asleep by like 9:30. Exhausted. What a fun day!

I believe today's plan is to weed the garden ... we'll see ....

I am happy and content.

No comments: