skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My kids do the Darndest Things ... all 6 of them!
I REALLY need to keep track of the nutty stuff that happens in our home!
Links
Kennedy
Keenan
Kyle
Jennifer
Soeyun
Tuesday, March 16, 2004
Today ... Koelly is 17 months old!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Him
Them
About Me
Dacia
Mom of 6; Wife of Him ... Paul Bunyan Landscaping Guy ... name is Kyle. Them are the kiddies ... they are sweeties ... some of the writings in my blog are about THEM. You'll figure out their names as it goes on. I love THEM. THEM are my babies.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2007
(12)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(5)
►
2006
(31)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(6)
►
January
(2)
►
2005
(20)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(11)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(6)
▼
2004
(218)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(14)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(44)
►
June
(41)
►
May
(36)
►
April
(21)
▼
March
(27)
I have been diligently working in the office. Whi...
Do you ever think you're losing your mind? I am. ...
I'm on my own self-imposed lunch break ... I have ...
It is the eve of my half-birthday. Yep ... March ...
We are in Talequah ... the kids and I. It has bee...
Kadi, Koel, and I dropped off Keenan and Kennedy t...
We just got home from the most fabulous party with...
Today ... Koelly is 17 months old!!!!
I need stuff to sell on ebay!!! I've run out! It...
Kyle is on his way to Dairy Queen!!! Yippee!! I ...
Here's a great big ARGH ... for today! Kyle could...
So ... we did the planting thing today ... that wa...
We just did all of our indoor planting ... the beg...
I have to give big KUDOS to my brother. (His name...
I am so proud of Keenan right now. Well, at first...
HERE Is something FABULOUS! I spent most of my mo...
Colossians 3:23 Whatever you are doing, work at it...
Today is the day the Lord has made! I will rejoic...
I had quite a near-fright this evening while on th...
I love Kyle. He's a good man. He's a hard-workin...
Jenny is in Puerto Rico and I am in St. Louis. Ye...
We took the kids to McDonalds for lunch today. Th...
Good morning ... and I mean morning ... It's Satur...
Well I just don't think before I act .... I just ...
I'm poised and ready for a new day here at the com...
Let me just say ... I saw the Passion of the Chri...
Wonders never cease. I picked up Paige and Zaine ...
►
February
(11)
►
January
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment