Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Do you ever think you're losing your mind?

I am.

Why is it harder for me to accomplish my job this year than it was last year? What is different? Why does the business overhwhelm me so much? Why do my children overwhelm me so much? Why does Kyle overwhelm me sooo much?

My face. I don't eat spicy food anymore. I don't spend time in hot rooms or in the sun. I know it is directly related to the stress in my life. My rosacea that is.

My aunts in OKC suggested to me that I have a Magnesium deficiency. So I looked it up thinking it would help the rosacea. It actually helps Depression. Stress. It is a leveler. Interesting. It is all a vicious circle ... stress and rosacea.

So, I'm taking Magnesium now, my multi-vitamin, and using Arbonne Skin products. We'll see ....

Lord, please help me reduce the stresses in my life! Help me love my children. Help me not to be so concerned about the state of my home ... cleanliness.

Ay-yi-yi ... Kadi is already whining today. Keenan and Ned are doing mad-libs and asking me to spell everything under the sun ... and I'm trying to finish up some things in the office ... plus getting Kadi's shoes on her ... which she doesn't want to to do ... surprise. AND we need to leave for school.

I need a happy check today.

I'm very random. Is there a way to publish a scream on a blog?

No comments: