Kyle is on his way to Dairy Queen!!! Yippee!! I told him I wanted icecream, and he said he'd go get it! I didn't even have to do a little pouty routine! ... not that I would do that mind you!
I'm looking forward to this week.. It is going to be busy.
Tuesday: Errands and clean out the car.
Wednesday: Laundry and Packing
Thursday: Pick up Paige and Zaine at 12:00 noon, then wait for Mom and Dad to arrive!
Friday: Paige and Zaine will be with us again. AND there's the big sale at Mary Grove. I'm very excited about that!
Then ... Saturday: We leave for OOOOOOOklahoma, where the wind comes sweeping down the plains ...and the waving wheat can sure smell sweet when the wind comes right behind the rain .... I know I belong to that land ... and that land I belong to is grand ..... so let me say ... YeoW! A-yip-I-O-E-A ... Yow! I'm only saying You're doing fine Oklahoma! Oklahoma ... okay! I'm a little excited.
AND my cousin Gretchen had her baby ... so we get to meet Avery Elise Davis this week! And I get to meet Gretchen's husband Greg ... finally!
I'm excited about the whole trip. I'm excited to get to relax with my mom and dad. Just to be in their house and be able to just 'be'. You know. Yeah!!!
So .... the busier the better this week!!!!
Course, I need to label a bunch of stuff and get everything in plain view for Kyle ... so he can find things! he,he.
Keenan note for today: He is just a great guy. I like him so much! How fun is it to just really like your own kid!! It's fabulous! I was hugging on him this afternoon, the way I usually do on Koel ... Koel didn't like it at all ... but then he conceeded and just joined in the hugging. I can't believe how big Keenan is ... wasn't he just a baby?
Kennedy ... Before dinner tonight, there had been much fussing and broo-ha-ha. So, I told them all we were going to have quiet for 5 minutes and I set the timer. No talking. Well, Kadi lasted only about 30 seconds. She was sent to her room. (she proceeded to throw a huge fit and ended up staying in there for quite a while). Keenan lasted about 2 minutes. Then he had to go to his room for the remaineder of the 5 minutes. Kennedy was as quiet as a mouse. And after the buzzer she was quite proud of herself. "I did good", she said. I admitted she had. Me thinks she was a bit too proud. Ah well.
Kadi ... well you heard about her fit already ... Jenny brought up an interesting thought today ... maybe I should play with her diet ... could it be she might be hypoglocemic? (sp??) I just couldn't please Kadi today. Everything I did made her mad. I was real sad. ... HOWEVER ... bright spot ... this afternoon, when she took her shoes off ... a miracle happened! She put them away in the shoe basket!!! OH did I ever sing her praises!!! She was very pleased.
Koel ....that boy is an eating machine!!! He had seconds and thirds at lunch and at dinner!!! Is he growing again! He's already a big guy!! WOW! He really had fun with the word "Uh-Oh" today. He was dropping a block and saying it. Very sweet. AND he talked on the phone to Jenny today ... he really had a big conversation. It was quite fun! For all three of us!
Nika ... (she's staying with us for 2 weeks ... Lauren and Jason's dog) had a big event today too! She got to go to DAiry Queen with Kyle. Oh, she was real excited to get out! She's such a great dog! I don't mind having her here at all! She is just awesome.
That's all. There is no more today ... my ice cream is here ...
Monday, March 15, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment