Thursday, March 04, 2004

I'm poised and ready for a new day here at the computer and it is 9:15 a.m.
Kadi, Justin and Koel are busy watching BARNEY, so I must concentrate while they are glued to the big purple dinosaur.

On the agenda this morning ... finish two big job bids ... all planting !!! What fun! I spent so much time yesterday researching plants! I love it! Maybe I should take some horticulture classes. Might be a good idea.

After I finish up the bids ... write bills. Yeeha! Now, I'm okay with it though.

Then I NEED to clean my room. It looks like Mrs. Abominable Snowman must live in here. I'm embarrased ... it is hard to work in this pit ... but because I've been working is why it has gotten so bad. What a vicious circle.

Good Morning to this Day! I'm ready!

No comments: