Good morning ... and I mean morning ... It's Saturday and I was up before 7:00 ... CLEANING!!! I just couldn't lay in bed thinking about the mess.
Here is something interesting. I papercut the tip of my left pinkie yesterday evening. Ouch. But right now while I'm typing ... my ring finer is making up the difference for my pinkie. Wow. Typing is an amazing feat of the brain and hand when you really know how to do it. I'm amazed at how my brain is compensating for the huge bandaids on the top of my pinkie! Cool.
Last night was girl's night. I felt it was a bit chaotic. But that's okay. My oven was at fault. It is not working at all now. Kyle tried to fix it, but no luck. So ... I'm gonna check Kenmore's website and just see if maybe there is a recall on it. It's only 4 years old! So, all our plans for cooking last night were pressed into becoming creative ... we used my neighbor Felicia's oven. That was fun though too. AND next time ... I"m turning the TV off. We watched TLC ... but it just wasn't conversational.
I've set up a calendar of events for the summer for my kids. I think that is a great idea ... it will get me out and them too! I'm so motivated early in the morning! I'm waiting now for the post office to open ... then off I go to mail some ebay items.
Kyle is already off today too.... had two job bids this morning! Fabulous!!!!!
He couldnt' find his jacket yeserday. It had gotten underneath another jacket somehow ... so of course he couldnt' find it ... Oh the hilarity of it all!!!
Saturday, March 06, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment