Saturday, March 06, 2004

We took the kids to McDonalds for lunch today. That was nice. It sure is getting pricey for us though. Makes me think Taco Bell is a better option!

We all brought our sodas home ... that was nice. The kids set theirs on the kitchen table and I carried mine all around the house. I have no idea what became of Kyle's.

Koel got up from his nap about 30 minutes ago. Apparently he went straight to the kitchen ... where he immediately found a full McDonalds size Medium soda! Yep, he tried to reach for it and found that he could get it .... Next thing ... it's all over the floor. A FULL MEDIUM size regular Coke. Sticky mess.

This is what I walk into in the kitchen about 25 mintues ago.

Keenan is standing there right beside the mess playing with something else, oblivious to what has just occurred ... SO typical of male behavior!

So, I mopped it up ... bonus here is that my kitchen floor will be clean while I cook dinner. That's always nice.

You just never know what is going to happen in a split second. Around here it usually involves a spill or a stain of somekind.

It is a hustling, bustling, bursting, happy home of 6 ... 7 when you count Pete!

No comments: