Sunday, February 08, 2004

I'm online through DSL!! What fun is this!!! I'm even on the laptop. Kennedy is playing on Barbie.com in the bedroom, and I'm in here in the kitchen ... wireless internet! Woo-Hee!

Kennedy was just trying to 'surf' the internet and the parental controls wouldn't let her! Hee-Hee!

So, I went to the St. Gregory's Trivia Night last night w/ Kyle and several other people ... Marty, Karen, Bill, Michelle, Craig and Little John. Interesting. I had no idea how much the Catholic church really ENFORCES Alcohol consumption! Shocking. We didn't even come close to winning, but Marty won 2 of the 15 raffle drawing baskets ... apparently you should fold your entry papers four times ... they 'float' to the top of the pile that way he says. Interesting ... it worked.

On a much more serious note. Brandon Bishop has cancer. I really don't think that is okay. I tried to call Cindy earlier, but they weren't home. David said he'd have her call me later. Sometimes I just don't understand the way this world goes around. Brandon is a joy-filled person, not just joyful.

No comments: