Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Jenn Reedy has inspired me ...

I'm having an "I just want to scream day", so .... I'm going to think of 10 things that make me smile instead of wanting to scream....

1) Realizing I will have enough money to pay my bills this month ... early even!
2) Yahtzee
3) Koel saying "Momma"
4) Realizing I'm not the only person in the world disgusted by the half-time show
5) I get to go to the grocery store and buy what I WANT and Need this month!!
6) Trivia Night w/ Marty and Karen is only 4 Wake-Ups away
7) Girl's Night is only 3 Wake-Ups away
8) It's going to SNOW on Thursday w/ Accumulation!
9) I like Kyle ... Genuinely ... Today ... he,he ... I ALWAYS love him though!
10) I made a math error in the check book of $100 in MY Favor!!!!!!!!

Wow! That was easy ... I can think of more! So, it's not such a "screaming" day after all.

Here are a few more:

11) THREE of my friends are pregnant!!!
12) And I AM NOT!!!
13) Unlimited Long-distance from SBC!
14) My Parents, whose love for each other grows every day and inspires me!
15) Keenan's Imaginary SuperHero "V-Man". I love "V-Man".
16) Drama. Drama. Drama. Courtesy of Ned and Kadi.
17) Snow again .... Opening the curtains and turning off the inside lights to watch the snow fall at night.
18) American Idol ... I've never really watched it before. Hilarious!
19) Dancing with Koel
20) Pizza has to be on any JOY list!
21) Those Quizzes you pass to your friends about all your favorites! I love those!
22) Soeyun and Jenny's comments on my Blog.
23) Soeyun...Just one of those people in life you love immediately and miss all the time....even though I never call ... I never write ... the thoughts are there ........
24) My Pansy border in my kitchen ... thanks Soeyun!
25) My living room Sconces ... thanks Jenny!
26) Fact that #24 and #25 are inside smile 'jokes'. Good memories.
27) A keychain my friend Jackie gave me when I turned 16. I still use it. What a smile maker!
28) Heaven
29) Hearing "Circle of Friends" by Point of Grace this morning .... "When we get to Heaven, we will recognize each other ...." It was one of Bev's favorite songs. What a smile for me today!
30) Being in Heaven with so many people who I love and can't see here on this earth very much .... Jackie, Lana, Rhesa, Gretchen, My brother, my Parents, My Grandma ... Oh gee ... all my family in OKC and their extensions!, Diana Jackson, ... gosh this list could keep growing and growing ........
31) The stained glass that hangs in my front window that says "The Joy of the Lord is Our Strength!". Bev gave that to me nearly 9 years ago when I got married. God knew then that I would need that reminder in my window of the JOY Beverly Chamberlain found in HIM!! Cool.


Why I'm feeling quite Peppy right now! Everyone should do this!!

All-righty I feel like going back into the world of children now .......

No comments: