Good morning,
I just slept in freshly washed $59.00 sheets. What a beautiful night.
I took a friendship quiz yesterday with Jami. One of the questions is still making me giggle ... it asked if I find myself constantly interupted .... Ha! What an understatement!
As I sat down to write this, Kennedy needed to tell me something about when she went shopping with Chris. Now Kadi is asking questions. Don't get me wrong, I love their questions ... but can I complete a thought? I sat down with an idea in my mind to write about ... now it is gone. Ah ... well ...
I had so much fun talking to Jenny last night! We talked for near 2 hours! I cannot wait for that girl to get home! Yep, you Jenn Reedy ... Come home! I love you soooooo much!!!
AND ... to hear that Miss Lisa Reedy may be coming home as well .... Yeah! Now, maybe she might come over and see us!
I taught the kids in children's church the Lisa Reedy dance ... "As long as I'm alive, I'll glorify His HOly name ...." I can't sing that song without thinking of her! So, I did the dance and they all followed suit!
HOld on interuption number #3. Apparently Kadi hit Keenan for calling her a SugarPuff ..... my advice here ... "Move On", after apologizing of course!
Back to the Lisa dance ... hilarious! One of the mothers asked me if I was teaching them a clubbing dance! He,he. No, It's just pure Lisa fun!
Now Kadi wants to know when she is going to go to Sissy's school ... Hopefully next year ... probably in 2 years. Ugh! This is an issue for me! I want her to go next Fall ... she's ready, but she misses the cutoff by a month and a half. Maybe I'll need to homeschool her too through Kindergarten.
Keenan's back, worried about if his bag of dental products is his or Kennedy's. I just don't understand ... And Kennedy wants to know if I said she has to take a rainbow striped paper to school ... No, I never did say that. Oh my. Funny questions. You honestly never know what you'll be asked.
I should go rescue Koelly from the highchair seat ..........
Bring it on MONDAY!!!! I'm in a great mood this morning!!!!
Monday, February 09, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment