First of all ... let me say this ... MOM, I would love it if you and Daddy would start leaving me comments! You tell me you read this ... but do you really?? Now, I'll know!!! He,he.
Pray for Kyle and I. We are in a rut. A business rut that complicates our marriage. I find myself being okay with him being gone all day. I don't have to listen to him when he's not here. And I'm sure he likes being gone so he doesn't get frustrated about "what isn't getting done". We just don't see eye to eye. I'm trying to follow instructions from Karen the Counselor about how to handle myself in our squabbles so that I don't lose myself and retreat. It just isn't fun to try to stay in the moment and express myself too.
I'm like that in so many of my relationships. Think about it ... if you know me well ... how often do I really truly express my opinion? Usually I don't. Peace is kept better that way. Of course, there's the flipside where I often am the giver ... and I get 'pushed' around in a sense. Do I mind? Sometimes. Usually peace is better than getting my opinion stated though.
I have lots of opinions. I believe most of them to be solid. However, there are some things I try not to have an opinion about. It just isn't worth it to me. I'm a peacemaker ... to a fault Karen says.
I just want to get along with everyone. I like most everybody I know. Truly.
My kiddies aren't feeling well. I'm experiencing the beginnings of a sore throat myself. Ned and Kadi are passed out asleep after the antihistimine I gave them. Koel is better ... he was sick most of the weekend. Sore Throat and Fever. But he is eating and drinking. Happy today.
Keenan is having a quiet day today. I've been working and taking care of the yard. The girls have been on the couch alll day. Koel has been wandering and not really bothering anyone. So, Keenan's been having a lovely time for himself. Drawing, watching cartoons, eating Chicken Noodle Soup ... his favorite. I'm glad for him.
Now he wants to get on the internet ... so I'm going to let him .........
Tuesday, June 08, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment